Welcome to KingstonCitizens.org’s STOP, SHOP and GET TO KNOW.
This week, April 10th – April 17th we are featuring local naturopaths from the New Leaf Clinic in the Rondout section of Kingston.
I am a strong advocate of preventative measures for a healthy mind and body, and have always sought out those who offer alternatives. Kingston and all that surrounds us has a plethora of healers unlike any place I’ve ever seen. Except, perhaps, for Ashville, NC.
It’s Kingston’s good fortune to get to know the great works of locals Ileana Tecchio and Glenn R. Finley, the practitioners of New Leaf Clinic. I refer to them both as compassionate masters of health. They can expertly help you and your family on a range of issues that include: women, children and men, gastrointestinal, respiratory, cardiovascular, musculoskeletal, skin and mental and emotional. All under one roof.
Give them a call and start living better today.
If you are a local business in Kingston or the immediate surrounding area and would like to be featured, contact me at email@example.com .
Feel free to post a review in the comment section of all of our local businesses featured here.
Keep it local…
New Leaf Clinic
Kingston NY 12401
Mention KingstonCitizens.org and receive 20% off your first visit!
The New Leaf is a multidisciplinary health care business where alternative health care professionals guide clients towards optimal health by integrating the benefits of scientific knowledge, with natural, non-invasive therapies. We attempt to remove potential obstacles that may inhibit the body’s innate ability to heal. The modalities available are gentle, non-invasive and effective which include: naturopathy, chinese medicine, acupuncture, homeopathy, hydrothrapy, therapeutic massage, western and eastern botanical medicine, and nutraceuticals. Our goal is to provide the residents of the Hudson Valley region, a holistic approach towards health that will complement conventional health care. We also strive to explore steps needed to implement a preventative-based medical approach toward disease, while teaching clients to be responsible for their health.
I BET YOU DIDN’T KNOW….
1. Our clients range from two-months to ninty-five years young.
2. We provide a free lecture series about alternative health care every other Wednesday from 6:30 to 7:30.
3. In the spring and summer, we collaborate with Mudita Yoga Center to offer a two week comprehensive detoxification
4. We like to be “old school,” and offer home visits.
5. Naturopathy is based on six principles which are: First Do No Harm, The Healing Power of Nature, Identify and Treat the
Cause, Treat the Whole Person, Prevention, and Doctor as Teacher.
6. There are four Naturopathic Medical Schools in the United States.
7. Naturopaths and acupuncturists are integral components to many Complimentary and Alternative Medicine (CAM)
programs throughout the United States.
8. The “New Leaf” name was inspired by our desire to provide clients guidance towards a new beginning in their health.
9. On the premises, we have a comprehensive apothothecary including teas, homeopathy, and herbal tinctures.
10. We like to walk to work.